Celebrating 20 Years!
On-going programs include:
- Monthly visits to residents at a local nursing home
- Fulfilling holiday gift lists of needy families
- Supporting Israel and her soldiers
- Staffing a homeless shelter
- Youth-lead Rosh HaShanah services for hospitalized patients
- Mitzvah Day
- Midnight Run (caring for the homeless in NYC)
- Palisade trails clean-up (seasonal)
- Food drive benefiting the Center for Food Action in Englewood
KH members actively support local volunteer efforts, including; Englewood Earth Month, Englewood 5K Run,
Goods For Guyana, and more.
New volunteers and ideas are always welcome!
Congregation Kol HaNeshamah PO Box 8002, Englewood, NJ 07631 (201) 816-1611 email@example.com