On-going programs include:
- Monthly visits to residents at a local nursing home
- Fulfilling holiday gift lists of needy families
- Supporting Israel and her soldiers
- Staffing a homeless shelter
- Youth-lead Rosh HaShanah services for hospitalized patients
- Mitzvah Day
- Midnight Run (caring for the homeless in NYC)
- Palisade trails clean-up (seasonal)
KH members actively support local volunteer efforts, including; Englewood Earth Month, Englewood 5K Run,
Goods For Guyana, and more.
New volunteers and ideas are always welcome!
Save the Date! 20th Anniversary Celebration May 6, 2017
Congregation Kol HaNeshamah PO Box 8002, Englewood, NJ 07631 (201) 816-1611 firstname.lastname@example.org